Thursday, May 8, 2008

Amazing Health Food

Hello Health Seekers,

My name is Pat Smith.
I am such a believer in these 2 Products I felt I had to
write more about them.

Now I am going to be Real Honest here and not sure if this is right or not but oh well.

I am 64 years old. Born March 28th 1946.
At age 12 I found my first drink.
At 15 I was hooked on Booze. I drank all the time.
Went through my life as an animal. Running around
hurting a lot of people never caring about their feelings.

At age 47 and a whooping 115 lbs. I was on deaths door
I found a Solution to my problem.
A Power Greater then Myself which restored
me to Sanity. Yes a 12 step program.

That was Sept.13 th 1993

Now my point to all this is in 2000 I was introduced to
Spirulina by a friend.

He said if I start taking this and walking each day in a few weeks I would feel
like a New man.
I am a trusting person so I bought some .

He gave me a recipe that I started to take each day.
I mixed up some fruits an veggies in a blender with ice and
Gatorade and one spoon of Spirulina.

So after a few weeks I felt like a new man. I could not believe how good I felt.
My skin changed, my hair grew faster and just my overall being felt better.

In early recovery this is just what the Dr. ordered.
I try to get everyone on this because I know how depleted their bodies are.

I have done research on Spirulina and Clorella and have found out the most
amazing things about these products that certain companies don't want us to know.

This is the reason I started this blog. To educate people about these.

Now Earthrise is the company I really like because I believe in their products
compared to other companies. Earthrise has been making Spirulina since 1984 in California.

Please read my blog and do your own research on these.
Don't just take my word for it.

Then if you like what you have read and feel this is right for you
find a great place to by Earthrise!!

I will say this that I have found Spirulina Natural is the best for me
and that is what I try to offer most people.

I like the 1lb powder because its the best deal and last longer than the
tablets or caps.

Also listen to the video's on the rite side of this blog!!!

Thank You so much for your time and I hope I get to hear from you
after you have tried this Wonderful Product.

My site is www.amazinghealthfood.info

The 3 Billion Year Old Secret

1 comment:

Bitcoin Mining Fund ( BMF ) said...

nice web page can we exchange link???

http//www.thechefstablelife.blogspot.com/